LITRETURE FOR THE NEED OF THE CHANGE
• Reason change is needed (evidence of problem/concern/risk/etc.) Identify the need (drivers) and the urgency.
• Cost/benefit analysis – Cost of NOT making the change?
PLEASE USE THE PROCESS MAPPING TOOL TO IDENTIFY THE BOTTLE NECK
Six sigma techniqueto define, measure, analyze, improve and control (DMAIC) the process in a systematic approach in combination with the lean prospects in order to eliminate waste and improve the process flow at the lowest feasible cost .
4. Discuss the organisational impact you hope the change will have and describe the expected outcome(s).
BY REDUCING WAITING TIMES
IDENTIFYING BOTTLE NECKS
INTRODUCTION OF A CHANGE PROCESS THAT HELP THE MENTIONED ABOVE
EXPECTED OUTCOMES OF INCREASED EFFICIENCY AND QUALITY ,PATIENTS SATISFACTION…ETC
PLEASE USE Patient Flowchart
5. Discuss the potential threats or obstacles to implementing this change.
CHANGE IS FACED ALWAYS BY RESISTANCE PLEASE USE THE APPROPERIATE MODEL FOR THAT
6. Outline your proposed method(s) of evaluating this change. How will you demonstrate that you have achieved your expected outcomes described in Section 4 above?
PLEASE USE , Fishbone diagram or Ishikawa diagram
To analyze, one has to understand the relationship between input and output variables of the imaging process. This was achieved by
7. Describe your role in your organisation and also your role as you see it in this change project (i.e. what will you be responsible for and what will others be responsible for in bringing about your proposed change)?
8. Include an appendix with the expected main phases of work and timelines (mini Gantt Chart). See template available on the OLP.
9. Is there literature available related to your chosen topic? Please list 4 to 7 references to demonstrate you have conducted an initial literature search.